Thursday, March 31, 2011

Create-a-caption: There’s an odd Kyle Busch story here

This looks like a story in two acts here, don't you think? Break it down, or pick one photo or the other from Kyle Busch's big win Sunday at Bristol.

After the jump, Jamie McMurray's crew is goin' fishin'.

LikeaPhoenixrising:
Tire Guy: "No Martinez, I told you a thousand times, it's FLICK then DIP. Look, now you done gone and hooked Bob in the hand."
Martinez: "Sorry boss, he looked like a trout to me."
McMurray: "How's my hair?"

Troy J:
Martinez: "I whip my hose back and forth, I whip my hose back and forth, I whip my hose back and forth....."

KimRN:
Michael McDowell in the 66: "@#$%, how did Jamie rate a whip in the pits?"

Liz Phair Aaliyah Katherine Heigl Lorri Bagley Leslie Bega

No comments:

Post a Comment